Terms & Conditions
When using an express shipping method, orders placed before 12:00 pm EST will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12:00 pm EST will be shipped the following day.
Please allow 1-2 business days for standard ground orders to process and be shipped. During sale period, please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed.
You will be notified via email when your order is shipped.
Order Editing / Cancellation
We do not accept cancellations after an order has been placed and processed. If you need edit the shipping address than please reach out to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 (718) 550-3828 as quickly as possible. We cannot make an guarantees of any changes to your order after it has been placed.
Maison Kitsuné accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Apple Pay.
We collect sales tax on orders from New York and California in accordance to local tax laws. All other states are tax free.
We can only deliver within the United States and Canada. Canadian customers are responsible for import duties and taxes. For sales in France, EU, Japan, China and rest of world, please click on the "Delivery Country" link on the top navigation of the website.
Customers are responsible for entering the correct shipping information. Deliveries will be made according to those order specifications. Please note we do not deliver to P.O. boxes, APO, or FPO.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any Website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect several types of information (“Personal Information”)from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Identifiers, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, billing information, IP address, information that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- Financial Information that you voluntarily provide us with when doing things such as fulfilling orders, process payments. And contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties.
- Commercial Information, such as records or products or services purchased, obtained or considered, when you voluntarily provide us with this information.
- Network Activity Information, such as browsing history, time zone, search history, a consumer’s interaction information, information about your internet connection, cookies installed on your device the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details such as individual web pages or products that you view, what Websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with our Website.
- Classification Information, including demographic information such as birth date, age, and gender, when you establish an account or take a survey.
- Employment Related Information,such as name, job title, education, other professional or employment-related information, and contact details will be collected if you apply for a job and voluntarily provide information If you want to work for us, you can submit a curriculum vitae or resume online and fill out an application.
- Inferences drawn from any of these Personal Information categories to create for your reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predisposing, behaviors, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and/or aptitude.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location data and the date and time of your visit to the Website; and/or
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- Log Files: “Log Files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to record information about how you browse the Website, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +1 (718) 550-3828. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
How Your Personal Information Is Used
We use the Personal Information that we collect generally to:
- Fulfill any purpose for which you provide it, including to fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Improve and optimize our Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Present our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Provide you with notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We sometimes provide financial incentives to consumers who share Personal Information. Most often, this occurs in the form of sharing your email address with us in exchange for a discount on your first order. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the rights described above. Specifically, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Who Your Personal Information Is Shared With
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Magento to power our online store--you can read more about how Magento uses your Personal Information here: https://magento.com/legal/terms/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
The Site also uses third party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising here:
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
Data Retention and Correction
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may call us at +1 (718) 550-3828 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional Personal Information rights and choices. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +1 (718) 550-3828.